In this tutorial, we will give you complete information about the Whatsapp interface. Get acquainted with the names and buttons of buttons available in WhatsApp. After understanding the Whatsapp interface, it will be easy for you to use WhatsApp.
After creating WhatsApp ID only the Whatsapp interface came in front. Therefore it is necessary to provide information about it. That means you can use the right kind of Whatsapp.
Whatsapp Interface (Layout)
To understand the Whatsapp interface, we have to go through the buttons and icon names and their use in the WhatsApp layout. You can see all the buttons and symbols in all screenshots in the Whatsapp interface.
1. Whatsapp – It’s the name of WhatsApp and it does not have any use for us. It’s just kept showing the name of the app. So keep in mind that you use WhatsApp.
2. Search icon – The name of this icon is search. Tap on it, the Search Box will open. Through which you can find your contacts. You can find the name and number in both ways.
3. Dots – These three dots are from the WhatsApp menu. Tap on it to open the Whatsapp menu next to you. By which you can access the Whatsapp settings. You can also configure WhatsApp, Broadcast list, Whatsapp web and more.
4. Camera Icon – This camera icon is a multi-function button. Through which you can share real-time images. Besides this, the gallery can also be accessed directly and video can be recorded through this also.
5. CHATS – This tab is shown on the list of all the contacts available in your phone. This list is automatically updated. And welcome messages from contacts who use WhatsApp also appear in this chat. Or it looks like profile info And the number written in front of it shows the number of unread messages.
6. Status – This is the Status tab of the Watermarks tab. From here you can update your status. And see updates from your contacts and write their views on their status.
7. Call – This is the calling tab. The list of conversations you are communicating with is visible. You can start calling any chat from here.
8. Chat – Have a chat conversation with Whatsapp or your phone is using this video. In this you can see the profile photo, profile name, the recent message received. This list can be the same to save the contacts in your phone.
9. Chat icon – This is a new chat start button. You can start a chat from any contacts by tapping.
What have you learned?
In this tutorial, we have provided you with complete information about the Whatsapp interface. And you also need to know the name and usage of icons and buttons in WhatsApp. We hope this tutorial will be useful to you.