Internet access is happening in almost every city and town today. As a result, more and more people have joined the Internet. With the help of smartphones, users can easily access the internet. However, if users are not alert, they may be victims of phishing, hacking and online fraud. Many people also lose their money. How to Protect Your Bank Account from Hacking.
There is a sense of how to avoid cyber attacks, such as a user to send cyber tee official organization, financial statements security email to combat cyber-threats. If you can not see this e-mail, we are telling you how to tell us how to avoid cyberbullying like phishing and hacking. But first of all, you know what is the phishing.
Learn what is phishing:
Under fishing, hackers send fake e-mails to users by making fake IDs of any company or government person. This hacker’s endeavor is to make sure the user has shared his password and credit or debit card details with him. Hackers in India fraud in two ways through the first e-mail and another SMS.
In this, hackers make fake websites like public and bank. Then e-mail users, which says that if the user does not renew his card it will be closed. In this case, there is a link given in the mail that the user can access after clicking on a fake website. The user is actually asked to download an anti-virus firmware warning pop-up message that is malware.
When the user downloads that malware, the hacker gets access to his computer and he starts to scan your computer remotely. From this, hackers will hack the user’s financial data such as bank account, debit/credit card, and personal photos. They are sold online. Money is also asked for a return from the user.
Note: Keep in mind that bank or IT officials do not ask for details of your debit and credit card on authorized SMS, email and phone calls.
In this, an SMS is sent to the user’s phone, which provides information about the debit card cancellation. These messages are sent in the English language so that they are similar to the bank’s message. Some people ask the user to give information about the bank account as income tax authorities so that they can return the income tax return. Neither of these, the user is asked to give OTP. When a user receives an OTP receipt, Hacker calls them and takes OTP. Prior to that, the user is made to make money from his bank account through some known OTP.
Keep yourself safe from online fraud:
Follow these tips
- How to Protect Your Bank Account from Hacking:-
1. Google has released a new anti-phishing security check for iPhone and iPad users. By this, users will have a warning message if they click any phishing emails in the Gmail app in the phone.
2. There should be a good anti-virus software on your computer and phone.
3. Google has released anti-phishing security patches. Always keep your Gmail app (Android and iOS) up to date.
4. Do not respond to the confusion of an unknown person. Do not click on a provided link as well.
5. If you have downloaded a file from the mail, scan it with a good anti-virus app.
6. If the email does not belong to your personal and business activities, you can spam and block it.
7. Remember that your mobile number will be registered with your bank so that each transaction information comes through your message.
8. Do not open any website without the HTTP URL.
9. Never share your user ID, password, OTP, URL, debit card, grid value anytime. Bank or IT officials do not ask you for this information.